Vision to the Sprinter’s tail lights are hindered once we install our ” Spare Wheel carrier ” & “Recovery Rack” . We are required by main roads , to install additional “ADR Approved Rear Tail Lights” , they are wired through a trailer module & mounted in the lower bar.
ROADVISION’s BR200 Series LED rear combination lamps are a versatile slimline solution! Featuring Stop/Tail & Indicator or Stop/Tail, Indicator & Reverse functions all in a super slim line package, the BR200 Series are a simple DIY trailer lighting solution. Designed for applications where space is at a premium, they deliver the durability of maintenance free LED technology and greater visibility providing increased safety. BR200’s are designed to be easily attached to horizontal or vertical mounting surfaces with a simple surface mount design. Roadvision’s BR200 Series combination lamps produce more light output than incandescent lamps whilst drawing a fraction of the current. Constructed with durable polycarbonate lenses and housings, these lamps are dust & water proof and totally maintenance free with a lifespan rated at 100,000hrs. With ROADVISION it’s FIT & FORGET.
- Compact slimline LED combination lamp
- Multi-volt 10-30V DC input & low current draw
- Brighter than conventional incandescent systems
- 100,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Maintenance free
- Sealed polycarbonate lens & housing
- Water and dust proof
- Supplied pre-wired with 300mm LEDLink Connector
- Available in twin pack with integrated reverse function
- Simple surface mount design
- ADR/ECE approved for all function
- Weight : 0.40kgsItem Cost : $ 200 ( + $ 100 for wiring module )Install Cost : $ 384.00 ( Including wiring in module )