We have incorporated the “Rocky Mount Bike Rack” to our Xcentrix Campervans ” Recovery Rack “. We made a purpose built “Bike Rack Adapter pole ” that the “The Rocky Mount Bike Rack” bolts to . The Bike rack assembly easily slips into the hitch receiver that is welded onto the frame of our “Recovery Rack “.
The Bike Rack holds 2 bikes securely , the rack is mounted at a good height for easy access for mounting and fastening .
The Sprinter Rear doors can still be opened with the your bikes on the rack 🙂
The Bike rack and Xcentrix Recovery Rack system are strong enough to hold 2 standard bikes but if you wish to take your Sprinter Off Road whilst carrying your bikes or store Electric bikes. One of our Xcentrix Campervans “Off Road Support Poles ” is deemed necessary .
The MonoRail is the most versatile rack in the RockyMounts line up. It has the capacity for all styles of bikes; from skinny tire road machines, up to heavy fat tire E-bikes, this rack has you covered.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). 2” variant is expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Includes anti-wobble hitch pin
- If you want to fit both 1.25″ and 2″ size hitches, get the 1.25″ and our adaptor sleeve. This configuration does not allow for the use of an Add-On
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Note: Cable lock is not intended to be used while driving. Road vibrations can cause unintended wear on frames, rims, and the rack itself. Please remove cable lock when vehicle is in motion
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 39 lbs (shipping weight 51 lbs)
Weight : T.B.A kgs
Item Cost : $ 525.00
Install Cost : $ 96.00